Thursday, October 18, 2012

Paulina Swan

Meet Paulina!
the personality behind the face of shopkouture.com

Meet the one-and-only Shopkouture product model, Paulina! We connected this summer and instantly bonded over our intense love for fashion. I had never met someone in my life who challenged my style and she did just that. She's a down to earth free-spirit with killer style and let's not forget that bangin' bod. Get ready to see a whole lot more of this petite beauty!

Age:
23

Astrological Sign:
Virgo

First thing you do in the morning:
Chug milk straight outta' the carton wearing just undies 

Describe those tattoos:
Alien on my side, quote on my other side, the tree of life on my upper back, turtle shell & star on my wrist, film strip wrapped around my other wrist, "lou" on my right ring finger, pink peace sign on my middle finger, and a swan on my other middle finger.

Describe your style:
Neu Goth.

Favorite piece in your closet:
My silk UNIF robe.

You couldn't live with out:
Family & a good shade of lipstick.

You would never:
Be untrue to myself.

When you're not modeling for Shop Kouture:
Cooking & eating, a lot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment